Author Topic: Report: Climate Models Predicting Global Doom Hopelessly Flawed  (Read 133 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY I&I EDITORIAL BOARD ON MAY 1, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Report: Climate Models Predicting Global Doom Hopelessly Flawed

earth burning upThe sky warriors hold the climate models that have been predicting global doom to be sacrosanct. But as we have reported many times in the past, they’re flawed.

A new research paper confirms our warnings.

It would be helpful if the brand name media would make note of it. We won’t be holding our own hot air, though. [emphasis, links added]

A January report from Berkeley Earth – self-described as a “non-profit research organization” that “has been preparing independent analyses of global mean temperature changes since 2013″ – starts out as anyone would expect: with a frightful declaration “that 2022 was nominally the fifth warmest year on Earth since 1850.” Which of course means nothing.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/report-climate-models-predicting-global-doom-hopelessly-flawed/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson