Author Topic: Biden Administration Making Air Conditioning More Costly in the Name of Climate Change  (Read 328 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Administration Making Air Conditioning More Costly in the Name of Climate Change

Hannah Bleau 2 May 2023

President Joe Biden’s administration is making the cost of air conditioning more expensive via new Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rules, which are making the cost of refrigerants far more expensive as Americans head into the summer months.

According to reports, the EPA is “limiting” the supply of refrigerants, thereby boosting the cost, after deeming it a contributor of what the left has politically branded as “climate change.”

According to Fox News, “the production quotas have driven up their price about three-fold, and a recharge may cost $100 to $500 more than before these provisions took effect, depending on how much replacement refrigerant is needed.”

In other words, consumers who need air conditioner repairs could be paying much more due to the EPA regulations increasing the cost of the actual products. It could also be passed on to the consumer other ways as well, as the EPA rule also targets those who service air conditioners, requiring them to carry the product in “heavy refillable cylinders,” per the report.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/02/biden-administration-making-air-conditioning-more-costly-in-the-name-of-climate-change/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Let's Go Brandon!!!    9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

I fear we are going to have to reach rock bottom before there is a change in policies. For instance...things get so bad that these climate activists are affected. They might rethink things.

Of course, we'll all have to suffer to get to that point.

Online mountaineer

And this administration won't give a rat's rear end when people start dying of heatstroke this summer, due to inability to pay for AC repairs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

I fear we are going to have to reach rock bottom before there is a change in policies. For instance...things get so bad that these climate activists are affected. They might rethink things.

Rock bottom? For some, they've already hit rock bottom!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

Yup

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

And this administration won't give a rat's rear end when people start dying of heatstroke this summer, due to inability to pay for AC repairs.

Yeah, but it’s all for the climate. Never mind that there’s no standard of measurement to show if these policies are working.

Climate change policies has become one of the biggest virtue signaling endeavors ever. And it’s become the most damaging to people
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy