Author Topic: Truth and consequences: After origins of Biden laptop letter exposed, lawmakers seek penalties  (Read 272 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Truth and consequences: After origins of Biden laptop letter exposed, lawmakers seek penalties

Republicans float penalties for 51 letter signatories, ranging from impeachment to defunding security clearances and contracts.

By John Solomon

Updated: May 1, 2023 - 11:21pm

Congress now has compelling evidence that a letter from 51 security experts during the 2020 election falsely portraying the Hunter Biden laptop as a Russian influence operation was in fact Joe Biden campaign propaganda. Now armed with the truth, GOP lawmakers are looking to impose consequences for the organizers and the signatories.

Several House and Senate Republicans told Just the News they are looking to impose penalties ranging from possible impeachment of Secretary of State Antony Blinken, whom former CIA Director Mike Morell testified "triggered" the effort, to defunding federal contracts and security clearance for the security and intelligence officials who signed their name to the letter.

"Exposing the truth is certainly the first step in accountability, pretty powerful accountability," Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.), the top Republican on the powerful Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, said Monday on the "Just the News, No Noise" television show. "But the House can impeach those individuals who are currently serving in government. And a number of those individuals ... are now serving in the Biden administration. They also ought to either resign or be impeached.

"And then we should do everything we can to revoke security clearances of every one of those individuals that sign that letter. All of them should be barred from either current or future employment with the federal government."

more
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/truth-and-consequences-after-origins-biden-laptop-letter-exposed
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Can't we have heads on pikes? I want some heads on pikes.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Blinken Doesn’t Deny Reaching Out to Morell About Laptop Story, But Says Spy Letter ‘Wasn’t His Idea’

Blinken denied it was his idea to have 51 former intelligence officials publish a letter calling the Hunter Biden laptop story Russian disinformation.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/02/blinken-doesnt-deny-reaching-out-to-morell-about-laptop-story-but-says-spy-letter-wasnt-his-idea/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Blinken Doesn’t Deny Reaching Out to Morell About Laptop Story, But Says Spy Letter ‘Wasn’t His Idea’

Blinken denied it was his idea to have 51 former intelligence officials publish a letter calling the Hunter Biden laptop story Russian disinformation.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/02/blinken-doesnt-deny-reaching-out-to-morell-about-laptop-story-but-says-spy-letter-wasnt-his-idea/

@mystery-ak

Well,that settles it for me.

After all,if you can't believe an important public official like Blinken to tell the truth,who CAN you believe?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

@mystery-ak

Well,that settles it for me.

After all,if you can't believe an important public official like Blinken to tell the truth,who CAN you believe?

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.