Author Topic: Sens. Johnson, Grassley Demand Antony Blinken Produce All Records Related to Hunter Biden After Lyin  (Read 132 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sens. Johnson, Grassley Demand Antony Blinken Produce All Records Related to Hunter Biden After Lying to Congress

Wendell Husebø 2 May 2023

Sens. Ron Johnson (R-IW) and Chuck Grassley (R-IA) on Tuesday demanded Secretary of State Antony Blinken produce all records related to Hunter Biden following his false testimony to Congress that he never spoke to the president’s son, a letter obtained by Breitbart News shows.

During an interview on December 22, 2020, Blinken told Senate investigators he had not texted or emailed Hunter Biden. But emails contained on Hunter Biden’s laptop and from recent reports revealed Blinken did in fact email Hunter Biden on at least two occasions.

On May 22, 2015, Hunter Biden emailed Blinken’s personal email address requesting to meet and get “advice on a couple of things.” “Absolutely,” he replied.

On July 15, 2015, the second email shows Blinken emailed Hunter about following up on a meeting:

Absolutely. I’m just about to land in Tokyo en route back DC from Burma. I’ll be in office from Tuesday on. Copying Linda in my office to find a good time. Look forward to seeing you. Tony

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/02/sens-johnson-grassley-demand-antony-blinken-produce-all-records-related-to-hunter-biden-after-lying-to-congress/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34