Author Topic: Transgender Cyclist Austin Killips Demolishes Women’s Competition En Route To First Place Finish  (Read 472 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Transgender Cyclist Austin Killips Demolishes Women’s Competition En Route To First Place Finish

Corey Walker
Reporter
May 01, 2023 1:40 PM ET

Transgender cyclist Austin Killips finished first in the women’s division in the Tour of the Gila competition Friday, according to a press release from the race.

Killips, a biological male and racer on the Amy D. Foundation team, secured an overall victory in the New Mexico bicycling competition, The Telegraph reported Monday. The trans cyclist started the fifth and final stage wearing the leader’s jersey before pulling away from the rest of the competition in the final minutes, according to Cycling News.

“We really wanted to get into a break,” Amy D. Foundation director Julie Kuliecza said in a Gila press release. “We thought that there was going to be something that would go right after the second sprint point, and we wanted a rider in that break so that when Austin and the other GC riders came up to it, Austin would have someone to help them and protect them, and it worked out perfectly.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/01/transgender-cyclist-austin-killips-tour-gila/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Yeah, well....it will take a very personal kind of loss for a liberal to give up their cherished shibboleths including the idea that biological men should be able to compete with real females.
I hope the real women this man beat were arch liberals  who now feel the sting of unfairness of the whole "transgender" sham/scam. But unfortunately I'll bet there were a number of real females who are opposed to this "transgender" farce.
How soon before the powers that be foist a "transgender' thing on an American Olympic team?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Yeah, well....it will take a very personal kind of loss for a liberal to give up their cherished shibboleths including the idea that biological men should be able to compete with real females.
I hope the real women this man beat were arch liberals  who now feel the sting of unfairness of the whole "transgender" sham/scam. But unfortunately I'll bet there were a number of real females who are opposed to this "transgender" farce.
How soon before the powers that be foist a "transgender' thing on an American Olympic team?

I heard that has already happened.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Seems this "team" (Amy D. Foundation team) transitioned into something not quite feminine. Looks like more than one male with my untrained eyes. I looked up their "blog"...

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....