Author Topic: Montana transgender lawmaker Zooey Zephyr sues after being censured by Republicans  (Read 529 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 1, 2023 1:38pm EDT
Montana transgender lawmaker Zooey Zephyr sues after being censured by Republicans
Zephyr announced the lawsuit Monday, calling the Republicans' move a "terrifying" affront to democracy
By Joe Schoffstall | Fox News

Montana transgender lawmaker Zooey Zephyr has filed a lawsuit after being censured by Republicans in the state, calling their move a "disturbing and terrifying affront to democracy."

Zephyr announced on Monday that the American Civil Liberties Union of Montana, the law partners of Beck, Amsden, and Staples, and Mike Black filed suit in state court challenging the censure.

"The effort by House leadership to silence me and my constituents is a disturbing and terrifying affront to democracy itself," Zephyr said in a press release posted to Twitter.

"House leadership explicitly and directly targeted me and my district because I dared to give voice to the values and needs of transgender people like myself," the statement added.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/montana-transgender-lawmaker-zooey-zephyr-sues-censured-republicans
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

No matter how hard you try Zooey you still look like a man...yikes!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

No matter how hard you try Zooey you still look like a man...yikes!

No matter which way you turn that horse, its back end is facing you.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Kamaji

Brownshirts are disgusting excuses for human beings.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
May 1, 2023 1:38pm EDT
Montana transgender lawmaker Zooey Zephyr sues after being censured by Republicans
Zephyr announced the lawsuit Monday, calling the Republicans' move a "terrifying" affront to democracy
By Joe Schoffstall | Fox News

Montana transgender lawmaker Zooey Zephyr has filed a lawsuit after being censured by Republicans in the state, calling their move a "disturbing and terrifying affront to democracy."

Zephyr announced on Monday that the American Civil Liberties Union of Montana, the law partners of Beck, Amsden, and Staples, and Mike Black filed suit in state court challenging the censure.

"The effort by House leadership to silence me and my constituents is a disturbing and terrifying affront to democracy itself," Zephyr said in a press release posted to Twitter.

"House leadership explicitly and directly targeted me and my district because I dared to give voice to the values and needs of transgender people like myself," the statement added.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/montana-transgender-lawmaker-zooey-zephyr-sues-censured-republicans

How is the court going to police censoring? A bill comes and lawmakers can vote on it. A censure is basically a formality, no teeth whatsoever. If the censure is illegal, you'll never change the fact that it happened, and lawmakers can just vote on it again.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
How is the court going to police censoring? A bill comes and lawmakers can vote on it. A censure is basically a formality, no teeth whatsoever. If the censure is illegal, you'll never change the fact that it happened, and lawmakers can just vote on it again.

Damned drama queen. The gov have rules of conduct. He broke those rules and got a b slap. End of story.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He's a trans terrorist.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.