Author Topic: Democrats Must Be Really Horrible At Fundraising.. Derek Hunter  (Read 172 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Must Be Really Horrible At Fundraising
Derek Hunter

There isn’t a week that goes by without some fundraising email popping up in my inbox about a looming deadline where Democrats run the risk of “falling short” of whatever goal they’ve allegedly set for themselves. I, for example, set a goal of being a millionaire who never needed to work again by the age of 25 – I missed my goal by a bit. But I didn’t set out to make new goals every two weeks and harass others to give me money like my not reaching it was going to be the end of the world. That’s essentially the favorite tactic of Democrats these days.

On Friday, California Congressman Ted Lieu – one of the most vapid people in government and good pal of Ed Buck, murderer of young black men – sent an email under the subject line, “EMBARRASSING defeat.” Was it about his high school prom? Nope, money.

“I only reach out when it’s important, so believe me when I tell you: This is as important as it gets,” it starts. “Hakeem Jeffries and House Democrats are just 48 hours from a critical End of Month Deadline -- and as of 6:45pm, the DCCC still needs 70,000 gifts to reach their goal.”

Every month there is some variation of this language – “We’re so close, or far, and need your money to reach our goal.” You can tell how important it is by how Teddy capitalized “End of Month Deadline.”

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/05/01/democrats-must-be-really-horrible-at-fundraising-n2622639
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Democrats Must Be Really Horrible At Fundraising.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 03:26:52 pm »
Hmmm...why does this sound familiar?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Democrats Must Be Really Horrible At Fundraising.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2023, 03:45:03 pm »
Maybe the DNC should follow PBS's lead, and offer tote bags.

They send the emails to the unwashed masses who can't afford the $10,000/plate private dinner DNC fundraisers.

People are becoming numb to the "sky is falling" false crises used to juice monthly, quarterly, and annual fundraising.

I'm sure there are fund raising quotas for the frontline panhandlers.

////00000////

Meanwhile in the basement of DNC Fundraising Headquarters ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkjfZctGMq8

« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 03:47:00 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright