Author Topic: EXPOSED: Trump tells another big lie about Governor DeSantis over Israel  (Read 997 times)

Online corbe

EXPOSED: Trump tells another big lie about Governor DeSantis over Israel

MAY. 1, 2023 10:12 AM BY THE RIGHT SCOOP

Last night Trump told another big lie about Governor DeSantis related to his trip to Israel.

In a post on his Truth Social Trump lambasted DeSantis for ‘taking credit’ for moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem, claiming he had nothing to do with it. Trump claims it wasn’t even on DeSantis’ mind, accusing him of ‘the kind of disinformation I thought only the Democrats would put out’:

DeSanctimonious had nothing to do with Israel, or the moving of the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem. Never so much as mentioned it to me—It was the last thing on his mind. DeSanctus wasn’t even Governor yet (It was December 6, 2017), and I barely knew him—He has turned out to be a total flameout! This is the kind of disinformation I thought only the Democrats would put out. No wonder DeSanctus is dropping like a rock in the Polls. Terrible!

At issue is a quote in Axios by their Israeli reporter, where he says “DeSantis presented the Trump administration’s decision to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem as his own achievement, saying he worked to “cajole” the former president to make the move. He didn’t mention former President Trump by name.”

<..snip..>

https://therightscoop.com/exposed-trump-tells-another-big-lie-about-governor-desantis-over-israel/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

PlayTheTrumpCard  Trump 2024
@PlaysTrumpCard

🤣Community notes gave Ron credit for this quote, which was ONE of 79 quotes from members of Congress:

"President Trump is doing..."

That's correct. President Trump did it. Not Ron or anyone else.
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/briefings-statements/support-president-trumps-decision-recognize-jerusalem-israels-capital/

11:50 AM · May 1, 2023

Online DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The big orange POS never fails to live up to his POSness.b
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
////00000////

I really hope the GOP field gives Tumpy a taste of his own medicine this primary season. Cut him off at the knees, ...RDS,  Ramaswamy, or Scott. Whoever....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

I really hope the GOP field gives Tumpy a taste of his own medicine this primary season. Cut him off at the knees, ...RDS,  Ramaswamy, or Scott. Whoever....

:thumbsup:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What I find really amusing is the use of Desanctimonious by Trump as a slur against DeSantis when the great orange one is perhaps the most sanctimonious POLITICIAN out there, more and more I am coming to believe that Trumps primary purpose is not the betterment of America but just one huge ego trip for a reality TV star.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The crap that Tumpy is slinging is sticking.

I know polls this far out are approaching pointless, but Trump's slime campaign has been dowright lethal.  If we see numbers like this going into this Fall into Spring, this thing is over before it starts...

From RCP.....  All 27 Apr 2023

Fox- Trump +32
Signal- Trump +20
Emerson- +46

« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 05:19:37 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

The crap that Tumpy is slinging is sticking.

I know polls this far out are approaching pointless, but Trump's slime campaign has been dowright lethal.  If we see numbers like this going into the Spring, this thing is over before it starts...

From RCP.....  All 27 Apr 2023

Fox- Trump +32
Signal- Trump +20
Emerson- +46

It’s sticking because his bs isn’t being challenged….yet

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

I really hope the GOP field gives Tumpy a taste of his own medicine this primary season. Cut him off at the knees....

I want to make sure I understand your POV @catfish1957 ------ On several threads you've posted warnings that Trump supporters need to tread lightly when criticizing DeSantis because one day we could need you.

Yet, your criticism of Donald Trump grows more personal, hate-filled and hyperbolic with each passing day.  Is it correct that you don't see any scenario where you would need Trump's supporters?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I want to make sure I understand your POV @catfish1957 ------ On several threads you've posted warnings that Trump supporters need to tread lightly when criticizing DeSantis because one day we could need you.

Yet, your criticism of Donald Trump grows more personal, hate-filled and hyperbolic with each passing day.  Is it correct that you don't see any scenario where you would need Trump's supporters?

Ask DCP...  He said the Trump campaign  didn't need us conservatives, so maybe some of us might feel the same way.    And I also can see the tea leaves in polls , and realize outside a historic collapse, the nomination is his. 

But to paraphrase.....   You are on your own. 

Online libertybele

****slapping
It’s sticking because his bs isn’t being challenged….yet

Well, Trump going after a conservative and smearing him with lies and false accusations speaks volumes about Trump.  Trump is a liar, a bully and a liberal.  Smearing conservatism won't score him any points and he is losing voters. The left is drooling over this -- Trump is destroying their biggest threat; DeSantis.  They're already dealing with Trump and there is no way that they will allow him to be re-elected.

Trump is doing great harm to this country right now.  Instead of unifying the GOP voting base and the GOP, he is dividing it, BIGLY!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
****slapping
Well, Trump going after a conservative and smearing him with lies and false accusations speaks volumes about Trump.  Trump is a liar, a bully and a liberal.  Smearing conservatism won't score him any points and he is losing voters. The left is drooling over this -- Trump is destroying their biggest threat; DeSantis.  They're already dealing with Trump and there is no way that they will allow him to be re-elected.

Trump is doing great harm to this country right now.  Instead of unifying the GOP voting base and the GOP, he is dividing it, BIGLY!!

I have a feeling a lot of us are going to be laughing at the binary argument that is going to be thrown at us by the Trump faction in about 17 months. 

This Trojan Horse approach is not going to work this time.

Ask DCP... 

I asked *you* about *your* POV.  @catfish1957   Say you don't want to answer, but don't deflect attention to @DCPatriot  ----- especially without pinging him.

So, I repeat my question to you ----- answer it, or not, but don't hide behind someone else.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I asked *you* about *your* POV.  @catfish1957   Say you don't want to answer, but don't deflect attention to @DCPatriot  ----- especially without pinging him.

So, I repeat my question to you ----- answer it, or not, but don't hide behind someone else.

I haven't deflected shit.  You and your ilk have been the ones dodging questions about the hard left turn by Trump and his Freedom City garbage.  I've asked that question to your for weeks, and I still haven't gotten a decent explanation of how this isn't going to bankrupt the country.  And to your stupid question on support....   Trump's up 25-40%, so isn't the point pretty much moot?  And to need Trump?  This POS is in the business of permanently damaging his opponents with his Stone/Pecker slime machinging lackeys, so who is to say will survive Trump's wrath?  Cruz sure didn't. 

In any case, you guy's got this thing in the bag, and hell with us silly conservatives. .....   /s  :silly:

I haven't deflected shit. 

I don't have any idea what you do with your shit ----- but I know what you do with your "answers".

« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 06:44:03 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online corbe

I knew this Thread would put the Trump PR Department on TBR in overdrive.

The dems are chuckling Ron, what Ron!  Let the Trumpers take out the biggest threat to us, just as they did Cruz. 

****************A TOOL********************
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online LMAO

.   Trump's up 25-40%, so isn't the point pretty much moot? 

Not necessarily

It’s a possibility that this may be as good as it gets for Trump. I have no doubt that Donald Trump is enjoying high poll numbers in the GOP primary now. But it is still early. If early polling numbers were an accurate indication of who the eventual nominee would be, it would have been Musky vs Nixon in 1972, Dean vs Bush in 2004, Clinton vs McCain in 2008, Jeb vs Clinton in 2016, and Sanders vs Trump in 2020

Right now other nominees are either getting in the race or thinking at some point of getting in the race. Trump gets to say and propose whatever he wants at this time without any challenges. That will change.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 08:26:16 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

I knew this Thread would put the Trump PR Department on TBR in overdrive.

The dems are chuckling Ron, what Ron!  Let the Trumpers take out the biggest threat to us, just as they did Cruz. 

****************A TOOL********************

Exactly!!!!!!!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Online corbe

You look very GOOD in that Dress!!!