Author Topic: Let Them Ride Bikes! German Green Party Minister Uses Official Car To Fetch Her Forgotten Jacket  (Read 145 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Let Them Ride Bikes! German Green Party Minister Uses Official Car To Fetch Her Forgotten Jacket

By P Gosselin on 30. April 2023

Share this...
Green minister uses government car to fetch forgotten jacket while calling on citizens to ride bicycles

The climate activists are hypocrites who often preach water while guzzling wine.

Days ago we reported on how EU Council President Charles Michel, “in true bourgeois style”, spent a staggering 700,000 euros on private jet flights that even included short city-hops.

Here’s another example in Germany presented by Pleiteticker.de: While calling on citizens in a campaign to cycle to work, even in lousy weather to save energy, Brandenburg’s Health Minister Ursula Nonnemacher has recently come under fire for using a government car to fetch a jacket she had forgotten in the the Bundestag. The car had to travel from Potsdam to Berlin (36 km) for the trivial errand.

Serial hypocrites

https://notrickszone.com/2023/04/30/let-them-ride-bikes-german-green-party-minister-uses-official-car-to-fetch-her-forgotten-jacket/
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 11:13:10 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson