Author Topic: Without Taxpayer Money, Wind Giants Aren’t Generating Profits  (Read 122 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY LINNEA LUEKEN ON APR 24, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Without Taxpayer Money, Wind Giants Aren’t Generating Profits

abandoned wind turbinesA recent article at OilPrice.com explains how wind power is unprofitable, going into detail on some of the economic hurdles that industrial wind power development has encountered.

Supply chain problems, inflation, likely the high price of fossil fuels, and other issues have resulted in billions of dollars in losses. [emphasis, links added]

Despite this, wind power companies are unconcerned about going bankrupt, due primarily to the fact that governments are mandating that increasing numbers of wind turbines be added to the electric grid in pursuit of net-zero carbon dioxide emissions policies, complete with generous subsidies.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/without-taxpayer-money-wind-giants-arent-generating-profits/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson