Author Topic: You’ll Have No Power And Biden Wants You To Like It  (Read 112 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
You’ll Have No Power And Biden Wants You To Like It
« on: May 01, 2023, 10:49:26 am »
WRITTEN BY I & I EDITORIAL BOARD ON APR 25, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

You’ll Have No Power And Biden Wants You To Like It

While campaigning in 2019, Joe Biden guaranteed: “We’re going to end fossil fuels.”

What he didn’t say is that eliminating fossil fuels will create a troublesome scarcity of electricity. He also didn’t say that was part of the plan, even though it just might be.

Now with the power of the presidency behind him – again we ask, how could such a disastrous event happen? – Biden is just a few pages of paperwork away from forcing natural gas- and coal-fired power plants to sharply cut their greenhouse emissions. [emphasis, links added]

If the emission caps can’t be met, power plants will then have to adopt carbon capture technology, which is quite expensive.

Our friends at the Committee to Unleash Prosperity had an interesting response to the news.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/youll-have-no-power-and-biden-wants-you-to-like-it/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson