Author Topic: Swarms of earthquakes rock Southern California  (Read 121 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Swarms of earthquakes rock Southern California
« on: April 30, 2023, 10:12:45 pm »

Swarms of earthquakes rock Southern California
Story by Ronny Reyes • 4h ago

Aslew of earthquakes shook up the Salton Sea region of Southern California within 24 hours over the weekend, with the seismic activity reaching up to 4.5 in magnitude.

The first swarm began at 12:08 p.m. Saturday in the US-Mexico border town of Herber, with nearly 50 tremors shaking the area until 5:12 a.m. Sunday, the US Geological Survey reported.

The Herber quakes reached up to 3.7 in magnitude and were felt by about 60 people.

The second swarm struck nearly 40 miles north, by the town of Niland, where more than 25 tremors then shook the southeast shore of the Salton Sea starting at 12.09 a.m. Sunday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/swarms-of-earthquakes-rock-southern-california/ar-AA1ayHyR?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=6a72f383ea3746948cd0699fd7dfb241&ei=58
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Swarms of earthquakes rock Southern California
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 10:16:19 pm »
It is the Title 42 Alien invasion!
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley