Author Topic: Amid Record Economic Pessimism, Biden Asks for Six More Years  (Read 174 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Amid Record Economic Pessimism, Biden Asks for Six More Years      Print
BY TIMOTHY H. LEE
THURSDAY, APRIL 27 2023

First and most alarmingly, Americans’ standard of living under Biden has now declined for 24 consecutive months, which sets an ignominious new record.

Two years into a presidency plagued by unprecedented depths of dysfunction, Joe Biden officially asked American voters this week for six more. 

Most observers, of course, characterize Biden’s request as seeking “four more years,” perhaps best captured by Wall Street Journal columnist Gerard Baker’s commentary entitled “Biden’s ‘Four More Years’ Sounds Like a Prison Term.” 

Because a second Biden term would extend to 2029, however, it’s more helpful to conceptualize the prospect as six more years of what we’ve endured for the past two. 

In that vein, even Biden’s enablers in the mainstream media openly acknowledge his flagging approval rating and other disquieting indicators of public wellbeing. 

Beyond merely lackluster surveys that have become common knowledge, however, several new measures reaching record lows capture the gravity of the request that Biden is making of the American public. 

https://cfif.org/v/index.php/commentary/54-state-of-affairs/6309-amid-record-economic-pessimism-biden-asks-for-six-more-years
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Amid Record Economic Pessimism, Biden Asks for Six More Years
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 05:48:38 pm »
As spectres of Biden's Great Recession loom, many of his supporters will abandon his sinking ship.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Amid Record Economic Pessimism, Biden Asks for Six More Years
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2023, 05:50:16 pm »
Like dominoes, big banks are starting to fail, not unlike what Obama tried during his time in office.  Fools, of course, won't have a clue, even right in their faces.  As democrats and Biden, with Geo soros are behind it, no one will be to blame except whoever democrats want to accuse, not the real perps.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions