Author Topic: Crenshaw won't support 'crazy' GOP border legislation that 'doesn't address the cartels'  (Read 106 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Crenshaw won't support 'crazy' GOP border legislation that 'doesn't address the cartels'
by Julia Johnson, Trending News Editor
 April 28, 2023 05:24 PM
EXCLUSIVE — Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) won't be supporting what's been dubbed the “strongest border security package" that Congress has ever considered when it comes to the floor for a vote next month.

The Texas Republican says the long-awaited Republican border security bill doesn't fully address one critical problem: Mexican drug cartels.

Crenshaw told the Washington Examiner in an exclusive interview on Friday that he is a "no" on the legislation in its current form.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/immigration/crenshaw-rejects-crazy-gop-border-security-package-cartels
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson