Author Topic: Dead Migrants, Dead Americans: Pro-Border Security Rally Highlights Scourge of Cartels and Fentanyl  (Read 110 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dead Migrants, Dead Americans: Pro-Border Security Rally Highlights Scourge of Cartels and Fentanyl
Virginia Allen / @Virginia_Allen5 / April 29, 2023

A photo of a skeleton laying in the Texas dirt flashed across the screen, followed by another, and another – all images of the remains of migrants who died from exhaustion or other causes after entering America illegally.

“[President] Joe Biden is responsible for more dead people on the Texas border than any time in the history of Texas,” Mike Vickers, founder of the Texas Border Volunteers, told a crowd at a pro-border security rally in Austin, Texas, Saturday. 

During the “How Many More?” rally outside the Texas Capitol, Vickers, a veterinarian from Brooks County, about 180 miles south of San Antonio, spoke to the hundreds gathered. Vickers explained that 16 years ago, he and others in his community started the Texas Border Volunteers as they grew concerned about the number of illegal aliens, both dead and alive, being found on ranches and private property in the local community. The group conducts watches and deploys teams to private property to report illegal aliens trespassing to Border Patrol. 

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/04/29/dead-migrants-dead-americans-pro-border-security-rally-highlights-scourge-cartels-fentanyl/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson