Author Topic: The IRS is hiring special agents prepared to use 'deadly force' if needed and is paying up to $95,00  (Read 671 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The IRS is hiring special agents prepared to use 'deadly force' if needed and is paying up to $95,000
Story by stabahriti@insider.com (Sam Tabahriti) • Yesterday 9:45 AM

The Internal Revenue Service is hiring armed special agents across the US.
The agency's Criminal Investigation unit wants people who are legally allowed to carry guns.
These agents must work at least 50 hours weekly and be on-call 24/7 – even during vacations.
Inside the Waco Siege, a 51-day standoff in 1993 between a Christian sect and federal agents that resulted in the deaths of 76 people

In 1993, a religious sect refused to cooperate with federal agents in Waco, Texas, after an initial raid ended with the deaths of 10 people.

The ATF suspected the group was building a weapons arsenal and a local report found the group leader was sexually abusing children.

The 51-day public standoff ended after an FBI tactic to force out members went haywire, killing 76 people.

Former President Donald Trump is scheduled to hold the first rally of his presidential campaign at the Waco Regional Airport on March 25 as he faces a looming possible indictment related to an investigation into a "hush-money" payment to adult film actress Stormy Daniels.

The rally will coincide with the 30th anniversary of the Waco siege,  an infamous raid by law enforcement on a religious compound that was located just outside the Texas town.

The Waco Siege — and how it ended — was one of the most public and shocking law enforcement standoffs in recent history.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/careers/the-irs-is-hiring-special-agents-prepared-to-use-deadly-force-if-needed-and-is-paying-up-to-95-000/ar-AA1awvwY?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=ec273a2751ac4ac7a618b862ba475f85&ei=27
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I hear mercenaries from the Wagner Group fighting for Russia in Ukraine may be looking for a new gig and this looks perfect. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

The IRS has always had "special agents" who are, typically, armed.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
A truly FREE people would not have an income tax or an IRS in the first place.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

A truly FREE people would not have an income tax or an IRS in the first place.

Nonsense.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Nonsense.

Says who? (Other than people who depend on that Marxist nonsense to fill rice bowls.)

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Says who? (Other than people who depend on that Marxist nonsense to fill rice bowls.)

Yeah, right.  Other than you, who says otherwise?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Yeah, right.  Other than you, who says otherwise?

Millions!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Millions!

Uh-huh.

People who have no clue about the history of taxation, or government economic policy.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Uh-huh.

People who have no clue about the history of taxation, or government economic policy.

Many of them, me included, are better educated than most in those subjects.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Many of them, me included, are better educated than most in those subjects.

Not if they hold such a dumb idea.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Not if they hold such a dumb idea.

You are entitled to your beliefs no matter how erroneous they may be.

PS: The founding fathers were on my side of this argument.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 02:35:26 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

You are entitled to your beliefs no matter how erroneous they may be.

PS: The founding fathers were on my side of this argument.

So are you, no matter how dumb they are.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
When you are born, you are born in debt. You owe the government. They are just waiting for you to get old enough to pay them for every success and for everything you so called "own". And if you do not pay them, they will come and take all 'their' stuff that you are holding on to 'for them'. And then they will throw you in jail.

Then, your wife and your children will have to pay them. And it goes on for eternity.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
“Maybe we ought to see that every person who gets a tax return receives a copy of the Communist Manifesto with it so he can see what's happening to him.”

T. Coleman Andrews, Commissioner of IRS, May 25, 1956 in U.S. News & World Report.

This is what Commissioner Andrews was talking about:

These measures will, of course, be different in different countries.

Nevertheless, in most advanced countries, the following will be pretty generally applicable.

1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, &c, &c.

Communist Manifesto, Chapter II. Proletarians and Communists

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.

Whether over here or where they come from, part of their being good lock-steppers relies mainly on their narrowness of their blinders and their level of accepted brainwashing.  Their shields are valued at how impermeable their shields are to truth and what they don't want to hear.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Kamaji

“Maybe we ought to see that every person who gets a tax return receives a copy of the Communist Manifesto with it so he can see what's happening to him.”

T. Coleman Andrews, Commissioner of IRS, May 25, 1956 in U.S. News & World Report.

This is what Commissioner Andrews was talking about:

Oh dearie me.  The communists wanted to destroy the propertied class, and they would do that by weaponizing ALL parts of government.

An income tax is no more an inherently communist device than a gun is an inherently murderous device.

If one believes that the income tax is inherently communist, and yet does not believe that gun control laws will prevent gun violence, then one is simply a hypocrite or an idiot.

If one is rational, one realizes it is not the instrument, it is the mentality moving the hands that utilize the instrumentality.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
:facepalm2:

The IRS has always had "special agents" who are, typically, armed.

i met a womand in her eightes...back in the 80's whoh claimed shed been the first armed FEMALE IRS agent..

she told me how she talked a guy down......told him to lose his gun.....took him to LUNCH...and then concluded the bust.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Oh dearie me.  The communists wanted to destroy the propertied class, and they would do that by weaponizing ALL parts of government.

It seems to me that exactly that is happening right before our eyes.

An income tax is no more an inherently communist device than a gun is an inherently murderous device.

I've never said it was. What I have said, and will continue to say, is that they endorsed it. Are you saying that they didn't?

If one believes that the income tax is inherently communist, and yet does not believe that gun control laws will prevent gun violence, then one is simply a hypocrite or an idiot.

If one believes that a progressive income tax unnecessarily provides governments with many leavers of manipulation they would not otherwise have he is either blind or an idiot.

If one is rational, one realizes it is not the instrument, it is the mentality moving the hands that utilize the instrumentality.

If one is rational, one realizes that government should not be given tools to use against the citizenry and especially so when what needs doing can be easily done without it.

- J. R. R. Tolkien