Author Topic: Who Believes E. Jean Carroll? by Debra J. Saunders  (Read 390 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who Believes E. Jean Carroll? by Debra J. Saunders
« on: April 30, 2023, 01:59:54 pm »
Who Believes E. Jean Carroll?
In America, the burden of proof should be on the accuser, not the accused.
by Debra J. Saunders
April 29, 2023, 11:02 PM

“I’m here because Donald Trump raped me, and when I wrote about it, he said it didn’t happen. He lied and shattered my reputation, and I’m here to try and get my life back,” E. Jean Carroll testified Tuesday in a New York courtroom.

Carroll is suing Trump for battery and defamation stemming from an incident some 27 years ago. When she was an advice columnist in her 50s, Carroll says, Trump raped her in a Manhattan department store dressing room. Trump denies her claim; his attorneys say she is motivated by money and politics.

And there’s no question that politics are at play here. New York changed its statute of limitation law last year — and that’s the only reason this case is in a courtroom.

Over the years, a number of women have accused Trump of sexually assaulting them. Many of these women were highly credible.

Carroll, not so much. She’s not even sure when the alleged incident occurred. Was it 1995 or 1996? Until recently, she claimed not to know. Tuesday, she said it was in the spring of 1996. No date. No date means her story can’t be fact-checked.

Here’s what bugs me the most.

If Carroll’s accusation is true, she should have spoken out at the time and called the police instantly.

more
https://spectator.org/who-believes-e-jean-carroll/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Who Believes E. Jean Carroll? by Debra J. Saunders
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 02:11:48 pm »
I do! I believe she is certifiably insane!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2023, 03:35:42 pm »
Well, that depends on what side of the political spectrum you’re on. Democrats believe her without question. MAGAs believe she’s a liar

Ultimately only two people know for sure what happened. And in our system, Trump is the assumed innocent, despite what Nancy Pelosi believes
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2023, 05:19:47 pm »
Trump is at a disadvantge because he lies more than a carpet.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright