Author Topic: The Top Five Propaganda-Driven Climate-Change Narratives Pushed By The Media  (Read 147 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ROGER PIELKE JR. ON APR 28, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Top Five Propaganda-Driven Climate-Change Narratives Pushed By The Media

ipcc doom headlinesI’ve seen a lot over the past three decades. For instance, I’ve seen my own research on climate go from being widely covered in the late 1990s to the 2000s to journalists actively advocating for me to be fired in the 2010s to today, where thankfully my writing exists in this parallel universe called Substack.

All this time my work remains pretty much the same — my research remains widely cited in the research community, including most recently by all three working groups of the IPCC. It is not me that has changed. [emphasis, links added]

Along the way, I’ve been very public with my criticism of parts of the media, as I have watched climate journalism evolve from reporting news to narrative promotion and protection.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-top-five-propaganda-driven-climate-change-narratives-pushed-by-the-media/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson