Author Topic: Irony: German Bundestag Admits Conversion To Heat Pump Systems For Its Own Buildings Not Possible!  (Read 121 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Irony: German Bundestag Admits Conversion To Heat Pump Systems For Its Own Buildings Not Possible!
By P Gosselin on 28. April 2023

Share this...
Yet, expects its own citizens to convert their homes beginning next year!

Critical website Pleiteticker.de here reports on how the buildings of the Bundestag (Federal Parliament) will not be able to convert over to heat pumps without comprehensive renovations that would run well into the millions.

Currently the Bundestag is predominantly heated with oil and gas or bio-diesel, According to an answer by the Bundestag administration to a question by FDP member of parliament Torsten Herbst: In 2022, almost 2.7 million liters of biodiesel were consumed, as well as about 1.1 million cubic meters of natural gas,” it says.

While the government demands citizens switch, Bundestag is unable to!

Recall how the government plans to force Germans to ditch their gas and oil heating systems and to install a heat pump in their place, beginning already next year – a costly endeavor. The irony here, however, is that it has been revealed that for the Bundestag, the very heart of the German legislature, “a conversion to electric heating systems is currently not possible,” reports Pleiteticker. “The heating systems of the German Bundestag are not suitable for the heat pump systems available today due to the required inflow temperatures of up to 110 °C.”

Out of touch

https://notrickszone.com/2023/04/28/irony-german-bundestag-admits-conversion-to-heat-pump-systems-for-its-own-buildings-not-possible/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson