Author Topic: Sharpton threatens to protest McDonald's over racial discrimination, putting fast food chain 'on not  (Read 766 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 29, 2023 2:48pm EDT
Sharpton threatens to protest McDonald's over racial discrimination, putting fast food chain 'on notice'
Sharpton's National Action Network accuses McDonald's of failing to address allegations of racial bias

By Timothy Nerozzi FOXBusiness

The National Action Network, a non-profit civil rights activism group headed by Rev. Al Sharpton, has warned it will "mobilize" against McDonald's unless the fast food company addresses accusations of racial discrimination.

Sharpton said he sent a letter to McDonald's CEO Chris Kempczinski on Thursday urging the company to acknowledge complaints of racism in its employment, advertising and franchising practices, though National Action Network did not publish a copy of the letter.

"We find it appalling and inexcusable that McDonald’s Corporation has not satisfied its differences with the Black community. There are lawsuits brought by Black franchises. Another brought by a Black former executive over racial discrimination from the highest levels," said Sharpton.

He added, "And let’s not forget the $10 billion lawsuit brought by Byron Allen over the fact that Black-owned media did not get its fair share of McDonald’s supersized advertising budgets."

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/sharpton-threatens-protest-mcdonalds-racial-discrimination-putting-fast-food-chain-notice
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A Sharpton shakedown in action...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
April 29, 2023 2:48pm EDT
Sharpton threatens to protest McDonald's over racial discrimination, putting fast food chain 'on notice'
Sharpton's National Action Network accuses McDonald's of failing to address allegations of racial bias

By Timothy Nerozzi FOXBusiness

The National Action Network, a non-profit civil rights activism group headed by Rev. Al Sharpton, has warned it will "mobilize" against McDonald's unless the fast food company addresses accusations of racial discrimination.

Sharpton said he sent a letter to McDonald's CEO Chris Kempczinski on Thursday urging the company to acknowledge complaints of racism in its employment, advertising and franchising practices, though National Action Network did not publish a copy of the letter.

"We find it appalling and inexcusable that McDonald’s Corporation has not satisfied its differences with the Black community. There are lawsuits brought by Black franchises. Another brought by a Black former executive over racial discrimination from the highest levels," said Sharpton.

He added, "And let’s not forget the $10 billion lawsuit brought by Byron Allen over the fact that Black-owned media did not get its fair share of McDonald’s supersized advertising budgets."

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/sharpton-threatens-protest-mcdonalds-racial-discrimination-putting-fast-food-chain-notice

i though AL had done .......past awn    perhaps this wasnt AL>..but some misbeggotten AI?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 08:35:05 pm by MeshugeMikey »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
With all the woke backlash underway, wouldn't a wonderful product of this revolt be the likes Rev. Al and Jesse, not only being rebuked for their tactics, but jailed for extortion.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
With all the woke backlash underway, wouldn't a wonderful product of this revolt be the likes Rev. Al and Jesse, not only being rebuked for their tactics, but jailed for extortion.

it could happen.....but not likely

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
How does some media outfit get to to decide what their fair share of a business' advertising budget is?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

How does some media outfit get to to decide what their fair share of a business' advertising budget is?
Da Rebrun Charlatan doesn't quite grasp how companies decide to spend their ad bucks.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

From the article...

That's his proof of racial discrimination??

America has come along way from the days of Jim Crow. It's sad to see us being continual being dragged backwards just so people like the "Good Reverend" can have a purpose in life
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy