Author Topic: 'Stabbed her five times:' Students heard screaming when girl was attacked by classmate in Moore Coun  (Read 181 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Stabbed her five times:' Students heard screaming when girl was attacked by classmate in Moore County school

A high school in Moore County was on a modified lockdown after a student was stabbed by another student.

SOUTHERN PINES, N.C. — A high school in Moore County was placed on a modified lockdown Friday morning after a student was stabbed by another student.
According to officials, a student stabbed a girl around 8:45 a.m. Friday in the parking lot of Pinecrest High School in Southern Pines.

Sources close to the investigation told WRAL News that the victim was stabbed multiple times.

Authorities flew her to UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill, where she is in ICU recovering.

https://www.wral.com/students-help-detain-suspect-after-girl-is-stabbed-at-high-school-in-moore-county/20833862/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson