Author Topic: An Amazing Coincidence! Three Conservative Supreme Court Justices Under Investigation for Ethics  (Read 682 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
An Amazing Coincidence! Three Conservative Supreme Court Justices Under Investigation for Ethics
By Rick Moran 10:03 AM on April 29, 2023

I am not a conspiracy monger. Readers of my work know that I take a dim view of trying to explain what happens in the world as some sort of organized or even generalized plot to discredit/destroy the right or its personalities.

The world is far too messy to be so organized about anything. But the human brain is a wonderful mechanism for ordering the world. We are born to see patterns around us; cloud formations as animals or other illusions that are beautiful but irrelevant. But just because it seems organized doesn’t mean it is.

Essentially, you can’t take outcomes as evidence of conspiracy. But isn’t it interesting that within a matter of a few days, three conservative Supreme Court judges have been reported to have ethics problems?

One helluva coincidence.

Associate Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas has a rich friend who likes to treat him and his lovely wife to expensive trips to luxury resorts. Would that the rest of us were so lucky. But Thomas violated the unwritten rule that justices need to act as Caesar’s wife: above suspicion.

The Nation thinks that what Thomas did is a hanging offense — or, at least, impeachable.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2023/04/29/an-amazing-coincidence-three-conservative-supreme-court-justices-under-investigation-for-ethics-n1691333
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The fear on the left is palpable. They are throwing it all up against the wall hoping something, ANYTHING, will stick.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Comrade Bigun asserts:
"The fear on the left is palpable..."

It's not fear.
It's confidence...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."
— Auric Goldfinger, Goldfinger

Except in this case it was enemy action from the git.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 04:06:05 pm by GtHawk »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."
— Auric Goldfinger, Goldfinger

Except in this case it was enemy action from the git.

Took the words....  Anyone thinking anything on geo-political front now is a coincidence is sleepwalking.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

When the GOP has the US Senate again, they'll investigate the Dem appointed justices.

I'm sure the GOP House is planning a new investigation to nowhere into liberal judges.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline yodaspock

Where did this "spin" come from?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Where did this "spin" come from?

bj, uhh I mean pj media.  Nuff said
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.