Author Topic: VIDEO: I Offered $10 to Anybody Who Could Name All Three Network Anchors  (Read 699 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
SPOILER ALERT: I still have my $10.

Remember the bygone era of the "Big Three" anchors in which almost everybody could easily rattle off the names of the major network anchors? Dan Rather of CBS, Tom Brokaw of NBC, and Peter Jennings of ABC? Well, as you can see in this video, those glory years for the network news are long over. To illustrate this, on April 29, 2023 I offered $10 to people I met at the Ft. Lauderdale Swap Shop to name for me all three anchors of those same networks.

https://rumble.com/embed/v2ij5z8/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I can't name one and feel wealthier for it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hope that one doesn't make the trivia contest circuits.... 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Cronkite, Jennings, Huntley/Brinkley is all I can come up with. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
I can't name one!  I haven't watched Network news since before Clinton left office.  My blood pressure couldn't take it.  :shrug:

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I honestly couldn't even place a face to any of the anchors. I don't even glance at them.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Same.

I can't name one!  I haven't watched Network news since before Clinton left office.  My blood pressure couldn't take it.  :shrug:

I'm with @Texas Yellow Rose on this.  Haven't watched any of them for about 30 years.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: