Author Topic: Four Iraqi Migrants Apprehended in Florida Maritime Smuggling Incident  (Read 218 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Four Iraqi Migrants Apprehended in Florida Maritime Smuggling Incident

BOB PRICE29 Apr 202327

Miami Sector Border Patrol officials report the apprehension of four Iraqi nationals during a “suspected maritime smuggling event.”

Miami Sector Chief Patrol Agent Walter Slosar tweeted a report that his agents, along with other law enforcement partners, responded to a maritime smuggling incident near Miami Beach on Friday morning.

During the processing of the migrants, the agents identified four as citizens of Iraq.

The migrants arrived during a boat landing at Miami Beach near the W South Beach luxury hotel, Local10.com reported. The landing took place near the Miami Beach Boardwalk.

Federal law enforcement authorities took custody of the four Iraqi nationals and will conduct an investigation into the human smuggling incident.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/04/29/four-iraqi-migrants-apprehended-in-florida-maritime-smuggling-incident/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Good work by border patrol.  I shudder to think how many are making it onto the streets of Miami and hiding in the shadows.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.