Author Topic: California School District Approves Curriculum Accusing Israel Of ‘Ethnic Cleansing,’ ‘War Crimes’  (Read 232 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California School District Approves Curriculum Accusing Israel Of ‘Ethnic Cleansing,’ ‘War Crimes’

The Santa Ana Unified School District approved two new curriculums that accuse Israel of committing war crimes and of being an apartheid state.

One Op-Ed from the Middle East Monitor, cited as supplemental material for instructors, accused Israel of “ethnically cleansing” Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza in 1967.

“The courses include one-sided and inaccurate materials regarding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and exclude the history of Jewish refugees who fled or were expelled from Arab states and Iran,” Roz Rothstein, CEO of StandWithUs, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/04/29/california-school-district-anti-israel-curriculum/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
And people really wonder why today's youth seem so ignorant and confused? *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson