Author Topic: Baylor - World's Largest Baptist University Hosts 'Queer Sex Ed' Night  (Read 372 times)

Offline Kamaji

World's Largest Baptist University Hosts 'Queer Sex Ed' Night

By Alex Parker
April 29, 2023

Society is in an aggressive state of change, and that includes the arena of Christian education.

Baylor University is the world’s largest Baptist college. The 16,000-student institution was founded in 1845, making it the oldest perpetually-operating university in Texas. Even so, don’t assume it’s old-fashioned.

On March 23rd, the school hosted an event certifying its contemporary credentials. As advertised on Instagram, the extravaganza was called “Queer Sex Ed.” An accompanying caption read, “Secret is out. See you tomorrow!! You can still DM us to become a member and join our Queer Sex Ed!!!”

The ad didn’t detail what was involved, but featured in the post was the Planned Parenthood logo.

Queer Sex Ed was sponsored by Prism at Baylor. On its social media page and across multiple posts, the alliance defines itself:

Source:  https://redstate.com/alexparker/2023/04/29/worlds-largest-baptist-university-hosts-queer-sex-ed-night-n738591

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
When I was in college in late 1970's .Baylor was famous for being a college where a beer wasn't available within 10 miles.

Things have changed, I'd say.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
When I was in college in late 1970's .Baylor was famous for being a college where a beer wasn't available within 10 miles.

Well, they did have the first transgender women’s basketball player on their team LONG before it was the cool thing to do.  :pondering:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa: When you see a bunch of Baylor coeds featured on the pages of Playboy Magazine you know things are no longer as they once were at that institution.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien