Author Topic: CBP Thwarts Illegal Entry Attempt at the International Railroad Bridge in Buffalo  (Read 98 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CBP Thwarts Illegal Entry Attempt at the International Railroad Bridge in Buffalo
Release Date Thu, 04/27/2023 - 12:00

BUFFALO, N.Y. – U.S. Border Patrol agents caught three Mexican males who attempted to enter the U.S. on a freight train coming into the United States from Canada.

Last night, through integrated operations, an aircrew from U.S. Customs and Border Protections (CBP) Air and Marine Operations (AMO) working with U.S. Border Patrol Agents in the Niagara River area noticed suspicious activity on the International Railroad Bridge. After a joint search effort, the U.S. Border Patrol Buffalo Sector agents identified subjects that matched a description provided by AMO. These collaborative efforts and subsequent field investigation confirmed these subjects had crossed illegally.

"Protecting our borders requires the whole of government approach, and close integration amongst all law enforcement partners, said Marc Sledge, Director, Air and Marine Operations, Great Lakes Air and Marine Branch. In this example, Air and Marine Operations assets were critical in providing real time information to the Border Patrol to do what they do best, preventing illegal entry into the United States between the ports of entry."

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/cbp-thwarts-illegal-entry-attempt-international-railroad-bridge
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson