Author Topic: From transgendered to 'transabled': Now people are 'choosing' to identify as handicapped  (Read 854 times)

Online libertybele

I have no words except; What the hell is wrong with people???????

From transgendered to 'transabled': Now people are 'choosing' to identify as handicapped

A troubling societal issue called "transableism" is attracting attention these days.

Transableism is a newer term for BIID, or "Body Integrity Identity Disorder," in which a person actually "identifies" as handicapped.

BIID has been relabeled to transableism to align with today's trans community, according to some.

The point of "changing the identifier" from a psychiatric condition (BIID) to an advocacy term (transableism) is to "harness the stunning cultural power of gender ideology" to the cause of allowing doctors to "treat" BIID patients by "amputating healthy limbs, snipping spinal cords or destroying eyesight," according to Evolution News and Science Today (EN), which reports on and analyzes evolution, neuroscience, bioethics, intelligent design and other science-related issues.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/transgendered-transabled-people-choosing-identify-handicapped
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
allowing doctors to "treat" BIID patients by "amputating healthy limbs, snipping spinal cords or destroying eyesight,"

What kind of Dr would do this?......sheeesh!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

The same kind of doctors that preform late term abortions, gender reassignments, etc.???

What I would like to know is how are these doctors getting away with performing these surgeries on kids without parental permission?  Secondly, who is paying for this?  Insurance companies?? 

All this trans stuff is so unbelievable. 

I was shocked; in talking to my daughter, people who she comes in contact with that are coming out of high school and college say that many youth see all this trans stuff as "cool".  Much like tattoos used to be the in thing, now its trans - whatever.

Oh, God help us, please!!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Sick, sick, sick.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

I am not  a doctor and don't even play  one  on teebee,but isn't a key part of the hypocratic oath state  "First of all,do no harm"?

Not that oaths really mean much these days if they are in any PC way "inconvenient".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Dr. Mengele, please pick up the nearest courtesy phone.
Your advice and skills are requested...

Online libertybele

@mystery-ak

I am not  a doctor and don't even play  one  on teebee,but isn't a key part of the hypocratic oath state  "First of all,do no harm"?

Not that oaths really mean much these days if they are in any PC way "inconvenient".

I was wondering the same thing @sneakypete about the hippocratic oath; to do no harm.  Can the doctors be sued for breaking that oath???  Also, wouldn't performing abortions fall under that oath???

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I was wondering the same thing @sneakypete about the hippocratic oath; to do no harm.  Can the doctors be sued for breaking that oath???  Also, wouldn't performing abortions fall under that oath???

@libertybele

I am afraid you are asking the wrong person for these answsers.

Maybe someone with knowledge of the legal code and lawsuits will pipe in with some actual facts?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Doctors are becoming the used car salesmen of the medical world.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I know people cut to feel better, or other things close to this…

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I reckon some of them just want to be able to park in the "handicapped" space at the supermarkets...

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Mrs. Smith, can Jimmy come out to play?
You know Jenny doesn't have any arms or legs.
We know, we just want to use him/her for second base.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley