Author Topic: Globalist 2030 agenda push by World Economic Forum set for launch as elite make final drive towards  (Read 214 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Globalist 2030 agenda push by World Economic Forum set for launch as elite make final drive towards total control
Friday, April 28, 2023 by: JD Heyes

(Natural News) Let’s be clear about one thing: The push towards all-electric transportation has nothing to do with ‘saving the planet’ from emissions hell and everything to do with controlling how we travel.

Electric vehicles are not the panacea for cleaning up the environment the tyrannical left-wing elite claim they are because they require literally raping the earth to obtain the ingredients (lithium, primarily) for the batteries — not to mention the fact that the lithium is mined by poor children of color who work like slaves for pennies a day.

In fact, the entire ‘green’ agenda is about control, not saving mother Earth, because it requires us to consume less and rely far more on being grouped into megacities where the power elite can enforce their will on us. Individualism is their enemy; self-reliance is undesirable to them.

Earlier this week, the corporate-led World Economic Forum (WEF) announced that world leaders would be convening later this year to “accelerate the implementation of Agenda 2030,” a plan that lacks accountability, The National Pulse reported.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-04-28-globalist-2030-agenda-push-by-world-economic-forum-set-for-launch.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson