Author Topic: HUGE: GOP Rep Hints At Major Move Towards Impeaching Biden; “That’s Where We’re Headed”  (Read 561 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
HUGE: GOP Rep Hints At Major Move Towards Impeaching Biden; “That’s Where We’re Headed”
By ChrisApril 27, 2023

Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.) has revealed that House Oversight is potentially planning to impeach Joe Biden following recent revelations of criminal activity and obstruction of justice within the Biden family.

In a recent interview, Perry stated, “Look, breaking the law, high crimes and misdemeanors. There are a lot of members of Congress that know that the president is flouting the law. He knows that he’s, or feels that he’s generally incompetent and so on and so forth, but they’re waiting for a violation of section and code. And if we find that violation, in fact, then those indeed are undeniably impeachable offenses.”

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1651648818398605316

more
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/watch-rep-perry-explains-house-oversights-impeachment-plans-thats-where-were-headed-mace/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Don't talk! Show me!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The same Congressman Scott Perry who is waist deep in January 6th Spray Tan Putsch investigations?

GOP - Put up or shut up!  Don't tell me what 'you may do' in media interviews; put it in writing to the House Floor.

Talk time is over.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Didn't they successfully convict Clinton someone before they impeached him? That is what I would like to see, a court conviction before impeachment. That might have more weight.

But impeachment isn't the threat it used to be.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It will likely fail in the Senate, but I want all the dirt out there front and center. Put on the pressure for the 25th amendment solution.
The Republic is lost.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Not that Brandon doesn't deserve it, but all I see happening is Joe getting a ton of sympathy because of those mean nasty terrible republicans persecuting an old man, and they'll say it's only because the dems impeached that nasty old orange guy.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Skip it Republicans.

You are more likely to nab a unicorn out a skttle formed rainbow than get 19 dimocratic senators to convict Pedo Joe.

Then the pukes will use it like Clinton did in '96 for relelection with MSM help
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Not that Brandon doesn't deserve it, but all I see happening is Joe getting a ton of sympathy because of those mean nasty terrible republicans persecuting an old man, and they'll say it's only because the dems impeached that nasty old orange guy.

Exactly.

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The way things are going, if the Pubbies try to impeach ol' white joe, it may actually IMPROVE his chances in 2024...

Offline bilo

The way things are going, if the Pubbies try to impeach ol' white joe, it may actually IMPROVE his chances in 2024...

Don't forget Brandon has the best vote fraud operation in history.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Don't forget Brandon has the best vote fraud operation in history.

Yeah! And he openly brags about it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yeah! And he openly brags about it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0

As some time, I wish a conservative documentary maker would do a minute by minute very finite exhaustive review of that night say 11pm to 3 am EST in 3-4 November 2020, complete with rolling graphical vote tallies,  coordinated media breakaways,  Trump/Biden vote trending, including coordinated points of how 6 swing states stopped vote counting at the exact second, etc etc.

This was the ultimate don't piss on us, and tell us it is raining moment. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
As some time, I wish a conservative documentary maker would do a minute by minute very finite exhaustive review of that night say 11pm to 3 am EST in 3-4 November 2020, complete with rolling graphical vote tallies,  coordinated media breakaways,  Trump/Biden vote trending, including coordinated points of how 6 swing states stopped vote counting at the exact second, etc etc.

This was the ultimate don't piss on us, and tell us it is raining moment.

If a Republican had won under similar circumstances the deepest cave on earth would not protect you from the din!

- J. R. R. Tolkien