Author Topic: Colorado teens charged in fatal rock-throwing spree took photo of victim’s car as ‘memento’  (Read 363 times)

Offline Kamaji

Colorado teens charged in fatal rock-throwing spree took photo of victim’s car as ‘memento’

By Patrick Reilly
April 27, 2023

The three Colorado teenagers accused of chucking a rock through the windshield of a 20-year-old driver, killing her, returned to the crash scene and snapped a photo of the victim’s vehicle as a “memento,” according to arrest records.

Alexa Bartell was killed last Wednesday night when Joseph Koenig, Nicholas “Mitch” Karol-Chik, and Zachary Kwak allegedly hurled a heavy landscaping stone through her windshield in Arvada during a twisted rock-throwing spree, authorities have said.

Bartell’s car crashed in a field and she died on the scene.

After the teens fled, Kwak allegedly told the others, “We have to go back and see that,” according to an arrest affidavit provided to The Post.

They went back and Kwak took a photo of the car as a “memento.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/04/27/colorado-teens-charged-in-fatal-rock-throwing-spree-took-pic-of-victims-car/

Offline Kamaji

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I believe that each of these youths should be tied to a pole.
Then given 40 lashes from a bullwhip, applied at full-force to their naked backs.

That should be sufficient "atonement"...

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Life in prison.
Because they had to go back and take a photo just for $hit$ and giggles, I would consider them irredeemable.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Now Bubba's going to get some mementos.
The Republic is lost.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Life in prison.
Because they had to go back and take a photo just for $hit$ and giggles, I would consider them irredeemable.
I told my wife that if a dog had killed a person as viscously as these animals did this women the dog would have been put down, no second chances, and as far as I'm concerned these three 'teenagers' (age should be no excuse for this kind of heinous act) should be treated the same way and be put down before they kill again, which I believe they would.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Arvada is a part of Denver,so unless this woman was related to someone "important or influential", they will all be out of prison by the time they turn 18.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!