Author Topic: REPORT: Bud Light Plans Heavy Marketing Push After Fallout From Dylan Mulvaney Partnership  (Read 712 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REPORT: Bud Light Plans Heavy Marketing Push After Fallout From Dylan Mulvaney Partnership

James Lynch
Reporter
April 27, 2023 8:31 PM ET

Bud Light is reportedly planning a significant marketing push to reverse the damage caused by its partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney, according to the New York Post.

Executives for Anheuser-Busch, the parent company of Bud Light, reportedly held a closed-door meeting in Washington, DC, and told beer distributors they will begin spending heavily on marketing, Benj Steinman, editor of Beer Marketer’s Insights, told the outlet.

The spending will reportedly begin this week and coincides with the NFL Draft beginning Thursday night, Steinman said. Bud Light’s sales took a 17% plunge in the week ending April 15 because of the company’s partnership with Mulvaney, the NY Post reported.

Mulvaney, a biological male who identifies as a transgender woman, posted videos on social media April 1 promoting Bud Light. The company sent Mulvaney customized beer cans with the influencer’s face on them to celebrate “365 days of girlhood.”

The advertising campaign sparked backlash on social media from conservatives who argued Bud Light was disrespecting its customers by promoting transgender ideology. A viral video of Bud Light marketing executive Alissa Heinerscheid criticizing the company’s customer base created further backlash and contributed to Anheuser-Busch’s stock price plunge.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/04/27/bud-light-plans-marketing-push-dylan-mulvaney/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

My advice: Use lots of manly men in the next ad campaign.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

With lots of patriotic symbols
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

000hehehehe
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Lumber Jacks or men at Deer Camps.  Lots and lots of plaid.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Is the Swedish Bikini Team available?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
////00000////

Is the Swedish Bikini Team available?

Look at the diversity hire in that photo.  Just shameful!  The brunette needs to go.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Look at the diversity hire in that photo.  Just shameful!  The brunette needs to go.

I'll take her.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

Won't work. Sincere apology and groveling are the path to forgiveness.

Offline berdie

Won't work. Sincere apology and groveling are the path to forgiveness.

And free beer! wink777

Offline mountaineer

Lumber Jacks or men at Deer Camps.  Lots and lots of plaid.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

And free beer! wink777

There's a big stack over at the Albertson's that's getting close to dang near free....

No takers. Still a perfect stack.  :laugh:

Online roamer_1

Can anybody get at Barron's? I hit a sub/pay wall..

Bud Light Sales Fall 26% as Transgender Backlash Worsens

I would imagine that is off-site sales data. for APR 22