Author Topic: Congressional Testimony: Biden Triples Inflow of Migrant Kids to U.S., Spurring Surge in Child Labor  (Read 111 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Congressional Testimony: Biden Triples Inflow of Migrant Kids to U.S., Spurring Surge in Child Labor Trafficking

JOHN BINDER26 Apr 202313

President Joe Biden’s administration has tripled the inflow of Unaccompanied Alien Children (UACs) arriving in the United States, coinciding with a surge in child labor trafficking, an expert told Congress on Wednesday.

During a hearing before the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration Integrity, Security, and Enforcement, Center for Immigration Studies Director of Policy Jessica Vaughan detailed the size and scope of the UAC program in the first two years since Biden took office.

“Under the Biden policies, the annual number of UACs referred to [Health and Human Services] custody after crossing illegally has tripled from an average of 40,000 a year to more than 120,000 in each of the last two years,” Vaughan said. “Half of the 600,000 unaccompanied minors who have been released into the country since 2012 have arrived on Biden’s watch.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/26/congressional-testimony-biden-triples-inflow-of-migrant-kids-to-u-s-spurring-surge-in-child-labor-trafficking/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson