Author Topic: Whistleblower tells Congress that govt is delivering migrant children to human traffickers  (Read 97 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

HOMELAND SECURITY Published April 26, 2023 6:04pm EDT
Whistleblower tells Congress that govt is delivering migrant children to human traffickers

Tara Lee Rodas warned the US is the 'middleman' in a trafficking operation
By Adam Shaw | Fox News

Whistleblower says US is 'middleman' in child migrant smuggling
An HHS whistleblower tells lawmakers that the U.S. in unwittingly acting as a 'middleman' in child migrant exploitation.

A whistleblower who viewed first-hand what she testified is a "sophisticated network" of child migrant smuggling into forced labor and other forms of slavery is calling on Congress to act to crack down on the U.S. role in that network.

The hearing, "The Biden Border Crisis: Exploitation of Unaccompanied Alien Children," was held by the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration Integrity, Security and Enforcement and included Health and Human Services (HHS) whistleblower Tara Lee Rodas as a witness.

Rodas, who was detailed with HHS at an Emergency Intake Site in Pomona, California, on Wednesday told lawmakers about what she experienced on the ground.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whistleblower-tells-congress-that-govt-delivering-migrant-children-human-traffickers
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson