Author Topic: Unaccompanied Child found, family reunification initiated in the RGV  (Read 112 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Unaccompanied Child found, family reunification initiated in the RGV

Release Date
Wed, 04/26/2023 - 12:00

RIO GRANDE CITY, Texas – Rio Grande City Border Patrol Station (RGC) agents encountered an unaccompanied two-year-old child within a group of migrants illegally present in the United States near Roma, Texas.

Recently, RGC agents encountered a group of migrants walking in the brush west of Roma, Texas. As agents conducted immigration inspections on all members of the group, they noticed that the adults were distancing themselves from a small child.

No one in the group claimed knowledge or having a familial relationship with the child.

The child's clothing had telephone numbers and names written all over.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/unaccompanied-child-found-family-reunification-initiated-rgv-408137/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Unaccompanied Child found, family reunification initiated in the RGV
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2023, 11:30:17 am »
If the kid had been a white American, the kid would have been taken by the government and put in protective care.  The parents would have been charged with parental neglect and would have to fight a legal battle to get it back.  But illegals know they can leave the kid where authorities can find it when crossing the border, and save money, but still get the kid back when comfortably settled in a five-star hotel.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson