Author Topic: Biden Admin Blocks Another Natural Gas Project That Eco-Groups Pushed For  (Read 120 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY THOMAS CATENACCI ON APR 26, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Biden Admin Blocks Another Natural Gas Project That Eco-Groups Pushed For

lng rail carThe Biden administration has opted against granting a permit for transporting liquefied natural gas (LNG) from Wyalusing, Pennsylvania, to Gibbstown, New Jersey, via railroad.

The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) stated in a federal filing published Monday that it had rejected a special permit from Energy Transport Solutions, a Missouri-based liquid fuels transportation firm, to renew authorization for LNG transportation. [emphasis, links added]

A DOT subagency, the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) explained Tuesday that the decision was, in part, a result of litigation.

“Prior to the denial, the project to transport LNG for foreign export was already halted by Energy Transport Solutions as part of a legal settlement with external litigants,” a PHMSA spokesperson told Fox News Digital.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/biden-admin-blocks-another-natural-gas-project-that-eco-groups-pushed-for/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson