Author Topic: Facts Over Fear: The Inconvenient Truth Behind Kerry’s Crazy Climate Claims  (Read 123 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ANTHONY WATTS ON APR 27, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Facts Over Fear: The Inconvenient Truth Behind Kerry’s Crazy Climate Claims

A Fox News article titled “Climate Czar John Kerry says extreme storms caused by climate change will ‘rip’ crops away and ‘destroy homes’” quotes Kerry saying that climate change is devastating crops, destroying homes, and killing people, problems that Kerry claims will only become worse in the future.

The article cites an interview with MSNBC’s Jen Psaki, reporting [emphasis, links added]:

The former Democratic candidate told Psaki 15 million people die every year because of bad air quality, and another 10 million people die because of extreme heat, as “it’s getting hotter.”

Kerry also said there are going to be more intensive weather events that will cost the country “an awful lot more money.”

“So, as that happens, as people see their farms, you know, their crops ripped away, or their homes destroyed, you watch the pressure grow,” Kerry said. “I believe we’re in a transformational moment. I think this will be one of, if not the, but it will be one of the top three issues in the ‘24 presidential election. No question in my mind.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/facts-over-fear-the-inconvenient-truth-behind-kerrys-crazy-climate-claims/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson