Author Topic: Nuclear Energy is a Game Changer, But Not for Climate Reasons!  (Read 136 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Nuclear Energy is a Game Changer, But Not for Climate Reasons!
5 hours ago Guest Blogger 
By Vijay Jayaraj

Nuclear energy offers humanity the safest, most efficient approach to harnessing natural resources for its use. As the densest energy source available, nuclear fuel requires the least amount of material and land for electricity production.

This is sufficient reason to support the technology. Yet, some promote it as a means to address a manufactured climate emergency – worse yet, as a mere stop-gap in a transition to weather-dependent wind turbines and solar panels.

Presenting nuclear energy as a so-called solution to climate change damages the credibility of those making the case and detracts from the real benefits of the technology. Suggesting that nuclear is only a bridge to the least dense energy sources – wind and solar – is absurd.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/04/27/nuclear-energy-is-a-game-changer-but-not-for-climate-reasons/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson