Author Topic: MS-13 Gang Member, Released from Prison, Charged with Killing Uber Eats Driver in ‘Demonic’ Murder  (Read 141 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MS-13 Gang Member, Released from Prison, Charged with Killing Uber Eats Driver in ‘Demonic’ Murder

JOHN BINDER26 Apr 20232,870comments
2:46
An MS-13 Gang member, recently released from prison on parole, is now charged with murdering an Uber Eats driver in a case that police call “demonic” in Holiday, Florida.

Oscar Solis, a 30-year-old MS-13 Gang member, was arrested on April 24 for allegedly murdering and dismembering 59-year-old Randall Cooke, a husband and stepfather, on April 19, as he was delivering food to the gang member’s home in his final delivery for the night.

“This person, you always say the word ‘evil,’ but this is demonic. This individual, what he did was demonic,” Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco said. “… this person killed him for no reason and took him away from his family.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/26/ms-13-gang-member-charged-with-killing-uber-eats-driver/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson