Author Topic: Joe Biden Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things I & I Editorial Board  (Read 181 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things
I & I Editorial Board
April 27, 2023

In one of the most memorable presidential debate moments, Ronald Reagan asked voters if they were better off in 1980 than they were when Jimmy Carter was elected in 1976. The obvious answer was, for most, a resounding “no.” Whoever runs against the Democratic nominee next year needs to bring back that question, because it’s a certainty that in the fall of 2024, we’ll still be worse off than we were in pre-pandemic 2020.

And for that, we can thank, or rather blame, Joe Biden.

In a poll taken earlier this year, 41% of Americans said they were financially worse off than they were two years earlier when Biden took office, the highest number in “ABC News/Washington Post polls dating back 37 years.” Only 16% said they were better off, the lowest number since 2009, when only 8% said their financial situations were better.

At roughly the same time in Donald Trump’s term, only 13% said they were worse off than when he became president while a quarter said their finances had improved.

An America struggling under Biden is not a new development. In a survey conducted in the spring of 2022, 52% said they were worse off than a year earlier; 39% said they expected to be worse off in one year than they were when they were asked the question in June.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2023/04/27/joe-biden-is-why-we-cant-have-nice-things/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Joe Biden Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things I & I Editorial Board
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2023, 03:57:14 pm »
Biteme doesn't want us to have nice things.  Just him and his pals.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 04:44:12 pm »
Energy inflation was inflicted upon Jimmy Carter by OPEC.

Joe Biden deliberately manufactured energy inflation to accelerate the demise of the internal combustion and hasten the end fossil fuels, so, he could foist less reliable and more expensive "renewable" and "alternate" energy sources upon people who don't want them.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2023, 11:42:16 pm »
Biteme doesn't want us to have nice things.  Just him and his pals.
What Biteme wants, and is doing, is to give our nice things we worked hard for to all the ignorant unskilled illegals he is importing from Mexico, Central and South America, Africa the Mid East, Asia and anywhere he can find terrorists who hate us.