Author Topic: MINNESOTASTAN: What are the odds that this alleged mosque attacker, like so many others before him,  (Read 109 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MINNESOTASTAN: What are the odds that this alleged mosque attacker, like so many others before him, is also a Muslim himself?
APRIL 26, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAMLEAVE A COMMENT

Check out the heavy Muslim-looking beard on the alleged attacker. He certainly seems to know his way around mosques, inside and out. Of course, designated terrorist group CAIR spokesjihadi, Jaylani Hussein, is quick to blame it on so-called “Islamophobia” in order get all the sympathetic media coverage he can muster (as evident in all the reports below).

But wait, there’s more! Just don’t expect the Islam-sympathetic Minneapolis police to investigate any Muslim suspects. Or CAIR to report on it, if it turns out to be one of their own.

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/04/26/minnesotastan-what-are-the-odds-that-this-alleged-mosque-attacker-like-so-many-others-before-him-is-also-a-muslim-himself/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson