Author Topic: Sanctuary State California Releases Convicted Illegal Alien Rapist into U.S.  (Read 107 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Sanctuary State California Releases Convicted Illegal Alien Rapist into U.S.
Immigration and Customs EnforcementICE
JOHN BINDER24 Apr 2023172

The sanctuary state of California released an illegal alien previously convicted of rape back into the United States instead of turning him over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents as requested.

In October 2014, illegal alien Miguel Vargas of Mexico was arrested by the Riverside Police Department and later convicted in February 2017 for felony charges related to rape causing bodily injury as well as attempting to intimidate a witness or victim.

For the felony conviction, Vargas served time in the California Department of Corrections and completed his sentence in December 2022. Rather than turning Vargas over to ICE agents, as they had requested, state officials adhered to the state’s strict sanctuary policy that allowed the convicted rapist to be released into the community.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/24/sanctuary-state-california-releases-convicted-illegal-alien-rapist-u-s/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson