Author Topic: Wind farms are not the gem they make them out to be  (Read 102 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Wind farms are not the gem they make them out to be
« on: April 27, 2023, 10:27:57 am »

filed:  April 25, 2023 • Alberta, Letters
Wind farms are not the gem they make them out to be 
Credit:  April 23, 2023 · southpeacenews.com ~~

Translate:  FROM English | TO English

Editor’s note: The following letter was sent to the Village of Donnelly, Town of Falher, Village of Girouxville, M.D. of Smoky River, Village of Nampa, Town of McLennan, Central Peace – Notley MLA Todd Loewen, and Peace River – Westlock MP Arnold Viersen, and other parties, and published with permission from the authors.

There are five communities that have been severely impacted in Ontario as a result of the wind turbine farms that have been set up. The government in its drive to go green are not doing the due diligence on wind farms. The full transparent disclosure from government and the wind industry is not happening in the government’s tunnel vision of go green and the wind companies’ desire to capitalize on making money.

Simply watch the documentaries that are out there on wind turbines destruction of communities. [For example: Down Wind]

There are three major flyways in Northern Alberta for migratory birds. The proposed windmill farm is located under the flyways.

https://www.wind-watch.org/news/2023/04/25/wind-farms-are-not-the-gem-they-make-them-out-to-be/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson