Author Topic: Biden caught with crib notes detailing reporter's question prior to calling on her during press conf  (Read 408 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden caught with crib notes detailing reporter's question prior to calling on her during press conference
Story by Yael Halon • Yesterday 6:07 PM

President Biden is no stranger to detailed cheat sheets when speaking to the press, but the president's team seems to have taken things up a notch after he revealed a pre-written question from a reporter during Wednesday's press conference.

As Biden spoke alongside South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol in the White House rose garden, a photographer captured a small cheat-sheet in the president's hand signaling he had advanced knowledge of a question from LA Times journalist Courtney Subramanian. The small paper also included a picture of the reporter along with the pronunciation breakdown of her last name. "Question #1" was handwritten at the top of the sheet, indicating the president should call on her first at the conclusion of his remarks.

"How are YOU squaring YOUR domestic priorities — like reshoring semiconductors manufacturing — with alliance-based foreign policy?" read the question in Biden's hand.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-caught-with-crib-notes-detailing-reporter-s-question-prior-to-calling-on-her-during-press-conference/ar-AA1aonEq?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=60e94873684546da800bd1aae38fa38f&ei=27
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Offline Kamaji

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Pic of the notes:

Can you imagine Joe's deer in the headlights look at that question without cheat sheets? He'd probably need his depends changed.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Can you imagine Joe's deer in the headlights look at that question without cheat sheets? He'd probably need his depends changed.

I really lol at the all caps YOU and YOUR.  I bet mama Jill writes his name on his depends.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

He's not cognitive enough to keep them hidden.   :thud:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Robert Davi
@RobertJohnDavi
What no one reports is the Friendship BIDEN has with the owner of the LA TIMES

10:49 AM · Apr 28, 2023

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1651953193599770625
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

How Far Will Corporate Media Go To Cover For And Re-Elect Joe Biden?
The president’s press conference cheat sheet raises serious questions about journalistic ethics as well as his declining mental state.
By: Jonathan S. Tobin
April 28, 2023

Like just about anything else that undermines the Democrats’ preferred narratives, the Getty Images photo that revealed that President Joe Biden’s responses to questions at his joint press conference with South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol earlier this week were scripted went mostly unreported throughout the corporate press. And, compared to the damage done by the out-of-control spending and woke policies at home and incoherent foreign policy abroad pursued by Biden, perhaps it isn’t earth-shaking that he needs cheat sheets on those rare occasions when his handlers allow him to field live questions from the press.

We’ve already seen plenty of evidence that the 80-year-old commander-in-chief requires printed cards with detailed instructions to navigate public events. He spent most of the 2020 presidential campaign doing virtual events; the press and public were given little or no access to him. That’s continued since he entered the White House.

Starting from his first meeting with his first formal press conference in March 2021, he has been carrying such cards with him in such settings. In March 2022, he was caught holding a card with answers to possible questions about the war in Ukraine. And in both a June 2022 event with wind industry executives and then a November 2022 summit in Indonesia, the cameras were able to see the cue cards he carried that told him precisely what to do, with phrases like “You enter,” “You take your seat,” “You thank participants,” and “You depart.” And to the consternation of his handlers, sometimes he reads the stage instructions aloud.

But this week’s cheat sheet goes beyond the usual embarrassment about an octogenarian president who is unable to perform without a script and often incapable of following the instructions he’s given.

It’s one thing for the White House staff to tell the president what to do or even to supply him with answers to possible questions that he can’t be relied upon to remember without a script in front of him. It’s quite another when members of the White House press corps are actively colluding in the charade. And that is what the photo of his presser cheat sheet revealed. ... More at The Federalist
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org