Author Topic: AFRL Looking for Novel Approaches to Electronic Warfare  (Read 74 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AFRL Looking for Novel Approaches to Electronic Warfare
« on: April 26, 2023, 08:24:15 pm »
AFRL Looking for Novel Approaches to Electronic Warfare

By Frank Wolfe | 1 day ago | 04/25/2023

The spectrum warfare research division of the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL/RYW) at Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio is looking for novel approaches to electronic warfare (EW) under the Radio Frequency Electronic Warfare Focused Laboratory Evaluations of Critical Technologies (REFLECT) solicitation.

“AFRL/RYW has a need to investigate and develop methodologies, tools, techniques, and capabilities to identify susceptibilities and mitigate vulnerabilities in avionics systems, protect those systems against cyber-attack, provide simulation capabilities required to develop, mature and transition advanced sensor and avionics technologies, develop platform architecture technologies that enable revolutionary and agile capabilities, and expand emerging open system architecture standards and approaches for existing and next-generation Air Force and DoD weapon systems in multi-domain environments,” AFRL/RYW said in an Apr. 24 business notice.

AFRL/RYW aims to develop U.S. aircraft technologies to permit mission execution in electromagnetic environments that pose threats to U.S. aircraft.

https://www.defensedaily.com/afrl-looking-for-novel-approaches-to-electronic-warfare/air-force/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson