Author Topic: Maybelline sees boycott over partnership with Dylan Mulvaney  (Read 650 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Maybelline sees boycott over partnership with Dylan Mulvaney
By Ronny Reyes   
April 26, 2023 12:24pm

Maybelline is the latest company facing boycotts over its partnership with transgender social media influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

The backlash has stemmed from a TikTok that Mulvaney, 26, posted showing off the cosmetic line while celebrating her 365th day of publicly identifying as a woman.

“Getting glam for my Day 365 show with @maybelline #maybelline partner,” Mulvaney wrote in a video that has amassed nearly 200,000 likes.

The promotional post spurred protests against Maybelline, similar to the wave of boycotts against Anheuser-Busch’s Bud Light for featuring the transgender influencer in an ad on social media. Many have taken to social media to blast Maybelline for partnering with Mulvaney, calling on others to also stop purchasing products from the makeup company.

One TikTok user wrote: “Thank you. I won’t be buying this product.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/04/26/maybelline-sees-boycott-over-partnership-with-dylan-mulvaney/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

Re: Maybelline sees boycott over partnership with Dylan Mulvaney
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2023, 07:41:09 pm »
Maybelline (2016 Remaster) · Foghat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4ygD7kXK04
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2023, 08:14:35 pm »
I'll say this.
No one needs make up more than a man trying to look like a women....

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2023, 09:45:39 pm »
I don’t get the draw to this Dylan Mulvaney from corporate America. It’s like they want to commit suicide and he’s their tool to get there
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2023, 10:06:33 pm »
I don’t get the draw to this Dylan Mulvaney from corporate America. It’s like they want to commit suicide and he’s their tool to get there

I think it is ESG stuff combined with a TikTok algorithm.... Way too suddenly organized to be organic.