Author Topic: Tuckered out? Fox News loses to MSNBC in key prime-time audience following Carlson’s exit  (Read 524 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tuckered out? Fox News loses to MSNBC in key prime-time audience following Carlson’s exit
by Heather Hamilton, Social Media Reporter
April 26, 2023 08:48 AM

Fox News lost hundreds of thousands of viewers during the prime-time TV slot once hosted by Tucker Carlson.

In what came as a shocking announcement, Fox News parted ways with Carlson on Monday morning.

That night, the cable news network filled the 8 p.m. Eastern show with its first episode of Fox News Tonight with Fox & Friends host Brian Kilmeade filling in.

While the new program still led the time slot, it saw around a 21% drop in viewership, with just under 2.6 million people tuning in, in comparison to Carlson’s show drawing 3.3 million viewers over the previous eight Mondays, according to cable news ratings.

https://twitter.com/RoadMN/status/1650961698759536653/history

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fox-news-loses-prime-time-viewers-tucker-carlson
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The Captain is shocked I tell ya....  I mean shocked!!!!!!

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I just heard that FOX canceled Mark Levin's Sunday show as well. Can't vouch for that yet.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I just heard that FOX canceled Mark Levin's Sunday show as well. Can't vouch for that yet.

The Fox Express keeps chugging right along....   Chooooo.  Chooooooo!!!!!!!

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Old Rupert and kids keep this up and you'll be able to buy Fox News with a second mortgage.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

Wow.  If true, is FOX afraid of a conservative voice?  No opposition to CNN.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 12:23:26 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

Wow.  If true, is FOX afraid of a conservative voice?  No opposition to CNN.

OAN (or some other) will blow up in minutes to replace it... Just like Miller and Coors are doing to Butt Light.  :laugh: