Author Topic: Michigan Democrat Election Clerk RECEIVES NO JAIL TIME for Election Rigging, Ballot Tampering Crimes  (Read 298 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

A Michigan Democrat election clerk has received no jail time after being found guilty of abusing her authority as clerk, rigging her election by tampering with ballots on election day.

Kathy Funk, former clerk of Flint Township, is being put under house arrest, forced to wear an electronic monitor and write a public apology after pleading no contest to the election tampering charges. She was found guilty of tampering with ballots to prevent a recount after narrowly winning her clerk election in 2020.

“I’m sure there’s a segment of the population that thinks you should be locked up for calling into question the integrity of an election,” Judge Mark Latchana said on Monday. “And if we had unlimited jail space, perhaps that’s true. But we don’t.”

After committing this fraud, Funk would be promoted to be elections supervisor for Genesee County. The man who promoted her, Genesee County Clerk-Register John Gleason, would go on to be charged with felony witness intimidation and misdemeanor willful neglect of duty, which involved the alleged harassment of two females in his office.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/michigan-democrat-election-clerk-receives-no-jail-time-for-election-rigging-ballot-tampering-crimes/
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anybody surprised by this?

If she were to be put on trial and charged with felony vote tampering,obstruction of justic,lying under oath,etc,etc,there can be no doubt that she would be offered a reduction in time served if she would testify against the people who told her to do this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yeah, but take a walk through the U.S. Capitol, not touch or break anything, and get a 3 year fun filled hotel stay in one of  D.C.'s finest 1 Star Jails.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah, but take a walk through the U.S. Capitol, not touch or break anything, and get a 3 year fun filled hotel stay in one of  D.C.'s finest 1 Star Jails.

@catfish1957

Valid point.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
They might not have jail space, but surely they have light poles.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley