Author Topic: ‘Just Say You’re Gay’: Border Agents Say Migrants Would Abuse Dems’ Proposal To Not Detain LGBTQ Mig  (Read 101 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Just Say You’re Gay’: Border Agents Say Migrants Would Abuse Dems’ Proposal To Not Detain LGBTQ Migrants

Four Border Patrol agents who spoke to the Daily Caller News Foundation believe that a recently proposed bill by Democrats in Congress will lead to migrants falsely claiming to be members of the LGBTQ community as a ticket into the country.]

Democratic Rep. Pramila Jayapal of Washington, Democratic Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey and Democratic Rep. Adam Smith of Washington introduced the bill Thursday to limit immigration detention.

“Someone told them in essence ‘just say you’re gay,'” the third agent said, adding “I think it’s a joke. No one gets special treatment down here. They are all breaking the law and have to go through detainment and processing just like anyone else.”

A bill congressional Democrats are proposing that would force immigration authorities to release migrants who say they’re part of the LGBTQ community would be ripe for fraud and abuse, four Border Patrol agents, who requested anonymity because they’re not authorized to speak publicly, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/04/25/just-say-youre-gay-border-agents-say-migrants-would-abuse-dems-proposal-to-not-detain-lgbtq-migrants/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson