Author Topic: Ex-Tucker Producer Grossberg: Carlson Would Tell Lawmakers Come on the Show or ‘We Will Destroy You’  (Read 766 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-Tucker Producer Grossberg: Carlson Would Tell Lawmakers Come on the Show or ‘We Will Destroy You’

Pam Key 25 Apr 2023

Former Fox News producer for “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Abby Grossberg said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that former Fox News host Tucker Carlson would tell lawmakers if “you don’t come on the show, we will destroy you.”

Grossberg is suing Fox News for discrimination.

Grossberg said, “When I got to Tucker, it was different. As the texts came out revealed my suspicions, he was looking for ratings bait purely and was looking for power. It was a combination of ratings and power and manipulating the audience and manipulating the political system.”

She continued, “There was an aspect of I can pick who the House Speaker is. I can pick who the president of the United States is or who the Republican candidate is going to be. And I thought that was really dangerous and didn’t want that kind of power. I didn’t want to have Senate candidates calling me and being very upset. Are you going to destroy our whole campaign tonight? Because he could do that. And he would call and tell them that, that if you don’t participate or you don’t come on the show, we will destroy you. And I was told to tell that to congressmen sometimes. And I didn’t. How can I? That was disrespectful. So, in addition to the misogyny and the sexism and the antisemitism, there was also just this sort of moral growth with me where I reached a breaking point because of all of those things, and I literally did not want to do it anymore. It felt disgusting. I stopped watching news when I came home. I didn’t watch anything. I just didn’t want to because I was so depressed and disillusioned by the entire media system because of Tucker Carlson.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/04/25/ex-tucker-producer-grossberg-carlson-would-tell-lawmakers-come-on-the-show-or-we-will-destroy-you/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
PLEASE...this is a hit job if I ever saw one...the left has been after Tucker for a long time...I hope Tucker sues her ass off...

Here is another story

'He made my life a living hell': Fox producer who filed lawsuit against Tucker Carlson before he was fired says she celebrated his dismissal because he and his producer were 'responsible for breaking me'

Abby Grossberg, who was fired by Fox News shortly after she filed a pair of lawsuits against the network, spoke out about Tucker Carlson's firing
    She said he and his show's executive producer Justin Wells were 'responsible for breaking me'
    Grossberg has claimed in lawsuits that Carlson fostered a toxic work environment, detailing accounts of anti-Semitism and sexist remarks

By Melissa Koenig and Jen Smith, Chief Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 17:21 EDT, 25 April 2023 | Updated: 21:02 EDT, 25 April 2023

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12013389/Fox-producer-filed-lawsuit-month-Tucker-Carlson-fired-says-celebrated.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
PLEASE...this is a hit job if I ever saw one...the left has been after Tucker for a long time...I hope Tucker sues her ass off...

Here is another story

'He made my life a living hell': Fox producer who filed lawsuit against Tucker Carlson before he was fired says she celebrated his dismissal because he and his producer were 'responsible for breaking me'

Abby Grossberg, who was fired by Fox News shortly after she filed a pair of lawsuits against the network, spoke out about Tucker Carlson's firing
    She said he and his show's executive producer Justin Wells were 'responsible for breaking me'
    Grossberg has claimed in lawsuits that Carlson fostered a toxic work environment, detailing accounts of anti-Semitism and sexist remarks

By Melissa Koenig and Jen Smith, Chief Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 17:21 EDT, 25 April 2023 | Updated: 21:02 EDT, 25 April 2023

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12013389/Fox-producer-filed-lawsuit-month-Tucker-Carlson-fired-says-celebrated.html

What a c unit. .
\
https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white-house/watch/abby-grossberg-tucker-carlson-made-my-life-a-living-hell-171308101864
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Evident this has become a well oiled planned legal hit job against all conservatives voices

It is imperative that our side prepare the same level of watch dogs and go for their throats in return with triple the veracity.

It is time to effectively destroy the left with every inch of our lives.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Would love to see a Musk-Carlson-O'Keefe organization established and manned with an army of investigative watchdogs, with intent to bring the swamp and corruption to its knees.  This is needed to save the nation.   

It's time to cut the head off the snake.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Would love to see a Musk-Carlson-O'Keefe organization established and manned with an army of investigative watchdogs, with intent to bring the swamp and corruption to its knees.  This is needed to save the nation.   

It's time to cut the head off the snake.
I agree. I have definitely noticed the number of 'hit pieces' going after Carlson, now that he has not platform for rebuttal. But that is what I expected from Leftist cowards.

And FOX can pound sand, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Would love to see a Musk-Carlson-O'Keefe organization established and manned with an army of investigative watchdogs, with intent to bring the swamp and corruption to its knees.

pointing-up

What a delicious idea.   :thumbsup:

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WOW...now she has tapes...tell me this isn't a set up...

Ex-Tucker Producer Abby Grossberg Claims to Have 90 Recordings from Network and Trump Team

Former Fox News producer for “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Abby Grossberg said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that she has 90 recordings on her phone related to her time on the show.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/04/25/ex-tucker-producer-abby-grossberg-claims-to-have-90-recordings-from-network-and-trump-team/
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
WOW...now she has tapes...tell me this isn't a set up...

Ex-Tucker Producer Abby Grossberg Claims to Have 90 Recordings from Network and Trump Team

Former Fox News producer for “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Abby Grossberg said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that she has 90 recordings on her phone related to her time on the show.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/04/25/ex-tucker-producer-abby-grossberg-claims-to-have-90-recordings-from-network-and-trump-team/

Yep....  90?  Sounds like an obsessive entrapment case to me.  I hope they subpeona her financial records to determine funding.

Offline mountaineer

I've just read that she never actually met Carlson or had any personal interaction with him; she worked remotely in another state altogether.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I've just read that she never actually met Carlson or had any personal interaction with him; she worked remotely in another state altogether.

?????

@Kamaji

Is there any legal implications for false pretenses of accusations of this nature? Kind of hard to prove a hostile work place, based on that level of "remote"

Love to see her counter- sued into bankruptcy.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Tucker producer withdraws lawsuit against Fox News, but signals it’s not over
4–5 minutes

Fired Fox News producer Abby Grossberg withdrew one of her lawsuits against her former employer Friday, but her attorney foretold more legal action “in the coming weeks.”

As the cable news network was dealing with its $1.6 billion defamation suit from Dominion Voting Systems, the producer who had worked for both Tucker Carlson and Maria Bartiromo had filed her own suits, one of which was directly tied. In March, Grossberg’s suit which preceded her termination by four days, had asserted she had been manipulated and coerced by Fox News attorneys on how to answer questions during testimony.

Now, The New York Times has reported that Grossberg had withdrawn that from Delaware Superior Court and that she may be intending to refile in a new jurisdiction.

“Fox would be mistaken in viewing our client’s voluntary dismissal of her civil conspiracy claims as a retreat from those claims,” her attorney Parisis G. Filippatos told the Times.

“We have often stated in public,” he added, “that we believe Abby Grossberg’s claims surrounding her coerced testimony in the Dominion case form the essential connective tissue between Fox’s misconduct in that case and the case being adjudicated by Smartmatic in New York, where it is seeking $2.7 billion in damages for very similar misconduct by Fox.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/05/10/former-tucker-producer-withdraws-lawsuit-against-fox-news-but-signals-its-not-over-1357674/
Support the USO